Telephone: 01736 788306
Fax: 01736 786288
The Surgery is open Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm We are closed for lunch between 1pm and 2pm
- Rise in number of unpaid carers and young carers
- Time-lapse technique may boost success rate of IVF
- Absent fathers linked to depression risk in girls
- Human embryo stem cells cloning breakthrough
- Drug combination offers hope for osteoporosis
- 'Broken' body clock may be linked to depression
- Is the rise in neurological deaths due to modern life?
- Angelina Jolie's surgery to 'reduce breast cancer risk'
- Could a good mood make you eat more food?
- Novel coronavirus 'limited' spread between people
Dr Sarah Mackenzie has joined the team at Cape Cornwall Surgery...
Are you aged between 40 and 74? You could be eligible for a free NHS health check........
Dr Richard Robbins has now joined the surgery.....
The Practice now has a Patient Participation Group
Work continues on the extension...
You have the right to assess your medical records...
Why do we collect information about you?
How are your records used?
Who do we may share information with?
We offer the community a minor injuries service regardless of whether you are registered here or not!
Cape Cornwall Surgery is currently taking new patients.....
Do you find it hard to see a doctor when you want?
Did you know that you can pre-book an appointment with the Doctor?
GP Consultations are also available at
Contact us for more information