Telephone: 01736 788306
Fax: 01736 786288
The Surgery is open Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm We are closed for lunch between 1pm and 2pm
- Rise in number of unpaid carers and young carers
- Time-lapse technique may boost success rate of IVF
- Absent fathers linked to depression risk in girls
- Human embryo stem cells cloning breakthrough
- Drug combination offers hope for osteoporosis
- 'Broken' body clock may be linked to depression
- Is the rise in neurological deaths due to modern life?
- Angelina Jolie's surgery to 'reduce breast cancer risk'
- Could a good mood make you eat more food?
- Novel coronavirus 'limited' spread between people
Surgery extension taking shape
This will give the Surgery 2 new clinical rooms. We apologise for the inconvienence whilst the building work is ongoing. You can now access the surgery via the back door, please follow the signs. The new disabled toilet and baby changing unit is now open, and this is situated just off the waiting room. We would like to remind you that we are shut between 1pm and 2pm for lunch, and all other surgery opening times remain unchanged. The repeat prescription "postbox" can now be found on the front of the building. For further information please contact us on 01736 788306.
GP Consultations are also available at
Contact us for more information